TRIG TY92 VHF Radio | Remote Unit with Mounting Tray
Tags: Avionics,Communications,Airband,Airband Communications,EACH
This TY92 transceiver (00881-00-01) includes the remote unit and mounting tray without the control unit.
Designed for GA and light sport aircraft, the TY91 and TY92 are certified 25 kHz/8.33 kHz VHF radios that are compact and lightweight — making them ideal for panels with limited space. Users can choose from one of two power output options. The TY91 has a power output of 6 watts and the TY92 has a power output of 16 watts to accommodate longer-range transmissions. The TY92 has a higher power output of 16 watts which is suitable for longer range transmission and requires a 28V power supply.
- Compact and lightweight offers flexible installation options
- 8.33 and 25 kHz channel spacing
- Push Step feature provides fast frequency selection
- Monitor two frequencies at the same time with the dual watch function
- Manual dimming feature
- Dual controller option allows for two controllers to used in aircrafts with tandom cockpits
- Low power consumption
- 6 watts nominal output
- Simple installation
- EASA ETSO and FAA TSO certification